Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
We accept most major credit & debit cards and PayPal payments, plus Klarna & ClearPay.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
Payment will be made by you by the means specified on the website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
Prices are subject to change without notice but this will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
Payments by Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later.
- Pay later in 3.
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
VERIFIED BY VISA AND MASTERCARD SECURECODE
Sculpt Activewear works with Visa and MasterCard to offer you a safer shopping experience when using your credit card online. Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode protects your card against unauthorised use and adds an additional layer of security to your transactions.
When you reach the checkout at Sculpt Activewear you will have the opportunity to register for either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Simply sign up for the service following the online instructions, once your issuer has confirmed your identity, set up your personal password and continue shopping.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however, we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including price and promotions.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
When you place an order on our website you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us acknowledging the order. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until your order has been dispatched. You will receive a dispatch confirmation from us, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
Please ensure all details on your order are correct as you will not be able to make any changes once you have checked out.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. This may be a result of the product being unavailable from stock, an inability to obtain authorisation of payment or we identify an error with the product information including price or promotion.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If you decide to place an order with us there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. This is information which is unique to you and may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, debit/credit card number, expiration number, age and occupation. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion.
Your data allows us to fulfill your order on our website and to notify you of any changes. We may also use the information held about you to set up and manage your account, provide you with information, product and services which we feel may be of interest to you and notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with other companies to provide certain services that are an essential part of our transaction with you. We provide these companies with only the information needed to perform their services.
We use a trusted third-party payment processing service to process your payment and we do not store your credit or debit card details.
You can find more about Cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
These Competition Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Scukpt Activewear Ltd (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 11069305)
2. The Supplier: Please see each individual promotion for details of the prize supplier.
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
4. Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
6. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
7. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. No third-party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
10. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. Skills-based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria, set out in the promotion, by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. General: The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by request, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date. Please contact us for more information on this and to request these details.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
25. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
SCULPT ACTIVEWEAR LTD
Tameside Business Park,
VAT Number: GB330138445